Sunday 12 July 2020

A sign of the times.

 Steve went to post some letters.  In order to catch the last post he went to the box outside the small local Tesco shop.

"I went into the shop and bought us some treats for when we watching tv later. Oh and they'd just had a delivery in."

I looked in the bag some sweet chilli crisps and a bottle of wine and......?

I shrieked a bit if I'm honest.

"Oh wow, that's lovely. Thank you so much, just what I wanted......"


Flour is rarer than hen's teeth in these parts!

4 comments:

  1. A precious commodity indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I managed to get a small bag before lockdown and no more until now!

      Delete
  2. Oh I hear you, Lynn - suddenly COVID broke out and everybody needed to bake...luckily I already had a good enough supply at home. Have fun baking ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Carrie. I might share it with a friend if she is without flour.

    ReplyDelete